Marshall Lions Club is featuring the 28th Annual Riverfest & Steak and Lobster Dinner Saturday, August 13th, 2022 at Fireman’s Park in Marshall. Activities run all day long with fun for the whole family. Do not miss this family friendly community event! Steak & Lobster will be served from 3:00pm-7:00pm. (Advance ticket sales only) (Ticket sales are for a limited time)
Activities Include – Download Event Poster Here:
Cash Raffle: $5000 raffle with 30 total cash prizes!!!
$1000 Grand Prize!!
Drawing at 8:30pm
$5 each or (5) for $20
- 2022 Car Show Poster Registration 7 am to 12pm on August 13th with judging ending at 2:00pm – Purchase of raffle tickets (2) for $10 or (5) for $20 entry. Door prizes throughout the day. Trophy for “Best of Show” awarded at 3:00 pm. For further details contact Lion Tim Harrison – (608) 279-4417 or tharrison53559TH@gmail.com. (no carry ins or bicycle/pets around cars or motorcycles)
- Craft Fair: Arrive by 8:00 am; Fair from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. $15 entry fee for a 10 x 10 space. Entrants must provide own tables and canopy. Contact April at 692-1895 or email at email@example.com.
- Euchre Tournament – Registration from 8:45 am to 9:45 am with play starting at 10:00 am in the Pavilion. $5 entry fee with 100% payout!
- Bean Bag Tourney: Registration from 11:45 pm to 12:45 pm with play starting at 1:00 pm. $20 entry fee per team and 100% payout
- Co-ed Kick Ball Tournament – All ages 12+ – $40 entry fee – Teams consist of 8 members, Registration from 8:45am – 9:45am – play begins at 10:00am – 100% payout!
- Marshall FFA Petting Zoo – 4:30 -7:30pm
- Fun on the River – Maunesha River Alliance – Bodies in Boats -11am – 5:00pm Kayak Water Polo – 3:30pm – 5:00pm Kayak Skills Challenge – 1:00pm – 3:30pm – bring your own kayaks and canoes or rent them for a small donation. There will a limited amount of kayaks and canoes so please bring your own. See registration docs below.
- Other Fun Activities:
- Bouncy Houses 10 am – 3 pm
Steak & Lobster, other food and desserts:
- Steak & Lobster Dinner: 3 – 7:00 pm advance ticket sales only – call Lion Layne 608-655-4151 or Lion Dani 608-469-6458 for meal tickets. Meals include sweet corn, baby red potatoes and dinner roll.
- Two beef tenderloins $20
- Steak & Lobster tail – $30
- Two Lobster tails – $45
Online ticket sales will end on 7/31/22
- Hot Coffee and Sweet Treats 6:30 am – 10 am
- Burgers, Brats, Hotdogs available day of: 10 am – 7:00 pm
- Desserts: Ice Cream Sundaes, and Root Beer Floats (Sassy Cow ice cream served by the Marshall Scholarship Foundation)
- Beverages & Bar: Open from 10 am to 11 pm
- MUSIC by DJ Scott Noland – 10am – 2 pm
- MUSIC: Live performance featuring Dakota Tamminga – 2pm-4pm
- MUSIC: Live performance featuring James Crockett (most recently the lead singer of the band Mid Life Crisis) from 4:00pm – 8:00 pm!
- NO CARRY-INS ALLOWED – Proceeds from this fundraiser go directly toward helping those in need in and around our community. Projects include Coats for Kids (Marshall Schools), eye exams and eyeglasses, hearing aids for those in need, Donor Tissue Driving, support of FFA and other student leadership projects, Lions Camp for Kids, Marshall Youth Club, Lion Camp for Blind, Deaf and Diabetic kids, and many other projects. Your support is very much appreciated.