Marshall Lions Club is featuring the 28th Annual Riverfest with Steak Sandwiches, Brats, Burgers, Sweet Corn, Curly Fries, Ice Cream Sundaes, and Root Beer Floats. Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 14th, 2021 at Fireman’s Park in Marshall. Activities run all day long with fun for the whole family. Do not miss this family friendly community event! Steak Sandwiches, Brats, Burgers, Cold Beverages, Ice Cream Sundaes, and Root Beer Floats (Sassy Cow ice cream served by the Marshall Scholarship Foundation), provided all day, while Sweet Corn (thanks to Lutz Family Farm) and our world-famous Curly Fries served 3pm – 7pm.
Cash Raffle: $5000 raffle with 30 total cash prizes!!!
$1,000 Grand Prize!!
$5 each or (5) for $20
Raffle drawing will be held at 8:00pm
- Three Legged Races – Different age groups – 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Tug – O – War – Different age groups – 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Co-ed Kick Ball Tournament – All ages 12+ – $40 entry fee – Teams consist of 8 members, Registration from 8:30am – 9:00am – play goes from 9:00am – 2:00pm – 100% payout!
- Euchre Tournament – Registration from 10:30am to 11:30am with play starting at 11:30am in the Pavilion. $5 entry fee with 100% payout!
- Bean Bag Tourney: Registration from 12:30pm to 1:30pm with play starting at 2:00pm. $20 entry fee per team and 100% payout!
- Carp Rodeo – Payout of $1 for each one caught and turned in. 9am -2pm
- Other Fun Activities:
- Bouncy Houses 10am – 3 pm.
- Tie Dye T-shirts Creation Party 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Fun on the River – Maunesha River Alliance – Kayak event – bring your own kayaks and canoes or rent them for a small donation
- MUSIC: Free music all day and featuring a live performance from James Crockett (most recently the lead singer of the band Mid Life Crisis) from 4:00pm – 8:00 pm!
- Proceeds from this fundraiser go directly toward helping those in need in and around our community. Projects include Coats for Kids (Marshall Schools), eye exams and eyeglasses, hearing aids for those in need, Donor Tissue Driving, support of FFA and other student leadership projects, Lions Camp for Kids, Marshall Youth Club, Lion Camp for Blind, Deaf and Diabetic kids, and many other projects. Your support is very much appreciated.