Event Title: Ice Fisheree Festival – Event Poster
When: January 17th and 18th, 2020 – Complete Fisheree Details
Place: Fireman’s Park 329 W. Park Drive Marshall, WI 53559
Get out and have some fun at our 19th Annual Ice Fisheree Festival being held on Friday January 17th and Saturday January 18th, 2020. Activities run both days with fun for all ages and over $25,000 in cash prizes and trophies given away. 27 total guns raffled off at this event! There is truly something for all ages to do both indoors in the heated buildings and outdoors at Fireman’s Park. Dress warm in layers and come out and enjoy!
- Candle-lit Ice Skating – Friday 4:00 pm until – 10 pm and Saturday 5 pm until 10 pm
- Euchre Tournament – cash prizes Friday night 5pm – 9pm. $5 entry
- Flag Football Tournament – Contact Brandon to enter 608-444-5109 Flag Football Rules and Registration
- Texas Hold ‘em Tourney – cash prizes Friday night 6:00 –11 p.m. (rules)
- An additional Texas Hold’em Tournament has been added on Saturday with play from 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Ice Fishing Contest – $1,000 first tagged Crappie and $200 largest Fish Prize! Ice Fishing Official Rules (Fishing at Fireman’s Park Only)
- Fish-O-Rama – 11:00am – 12:00pm – See rules on Ice Fishing Official Rules – $10 entry
- Rabbit & Coyote Hunt Tourneys (both Fri & Saturday) – Signup your team now!
- Snow Sculpting Competition- Only five blocks will be available. Reserve your 4’ x 4’ snow block now, by calling Lion Paul at 608-347-4959
- Bean Bag Tournament – 1pm start on Saturday. Register at the Pavilion Bar. $20 team entry. 100% payout
- for finishes of 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place. Contact Lion Phil at email@example.com with any questions.
- Marshall Lions vs Marshall FD Bean Bag Challenge at 11:30am, Saturday!
- Outhouse Races – Two Classes and awards for best designs – Contact Lion Dave at 608-698-5526 to enter or for free ski’s.
- Outhouse Rules and Registration
- Fish Toss and Keg Toss
- Hammer Schlagen
- Disc Golf – 4 hole – learn how to play
- Dual Shot Basketball Game for fun – (located in the tent to the south end of the Pavilion)
- Giant Jenga – (also located in the heated tent)
- Various raffles – Chances to win cash, ice fishing gear, hunting supplies, guns, big screen TV, and other great prizes!
- Silent Auction
- DJ and Dancing – 7:00 pm until 11:30 pm Saturday
- Food and Beverages throughout the days to keep you full and warm!
- Click here for complete Fisheree details