Maunesha Riverfest featuring the 20th Annual Steak and Lobster Feed is Saturday, August 11th, 2012 at Firemen’s Park in Marshall. Activities run all day long with fun for the whole family. Do not miss this family friendly community event hosted by the Marshall Lions Club.
Activities Include (Download Complete Details here):
- Moped Raffle: Only 200 tickets printed! $10 each
- Carp Rodeo: 8 am – 3 pm Kids (0 – 15 yrs) get $1.00 per carp caught and an Adults (16yrs +) Tournament with $5.00 entry and prizes.
- Bean Bag Tourney: 10:30 am to 4 pm - sponsored by MABA. Three age divisions. Register in advance at email@example.com or 608-220-2215 or day of
- Car Show: Registration 9 am – 1 pm with awards at 2:30 pm & community cruise at 3:30 pm. A class for everyone! Sponsored by Village of Marshall Parks & Rec. Details, flyer & entry form or Jeff Stransky for Car Show info 608-212-1902. Swap Spots call John Pratt 608-695-7931
- Voyaguer Canoe Rides in a 28 foot canoe!: Grab 20 of your friends and come paddle a 28’ voyageur canoe and learn of Wisconsin’s fur trade and river history.
- Canoe and Kayak races on the Maunesha – Bring your own boat, paddles and PFDs – contact Lion Matt Hendricks 608-655-4017 x-216 for details.
- Paddle with the Boy Scouts! The strapping Scouts from Marshall’s Troop 76 will have canoe there for the paddling!
- Visit with Dirty Kettle and relive the fur trade era, Native American History and a Cheyenne Plains Indian Teepee
- NFL Punt Pass and Kick Competition: 4 age groups for boys and girls ages 6 – 15. Noon – 2:30 pm Register online.
- Other Kids Activities: Marshall FFA Petting Zoo, Disc Golf Games, Bouncy House
- MUSIC: Free music all day featuring the Mid Life Crisis playing from 7:30 – 11:30 pm.
Steak & Lobster, other food and desserts:
- Steak & Lobster Dinner: 3 – 7:30 pm advance ticket sales only – call Lion Layne for meal tickets at 608-655-4151
- Two beef tenderloins $17
- Steak & Lobster tail – $20
- Two Lobster tails – $23
- Burgers, Brats, Hotdogs available day of: 10 am – 7:30 pm
- Desserts: Totally awesome desserts for sale by the Medina Marvels 4H Club
Proceeds from this fundraiser go directly toward helping those in need in and around our community. Projects include Coats for Kids (Marshall Schools), eye exams and eyeglasses, hearing aids for those in need, Donor Tissue Driving, support of FFA and other student leadership projects, Lions Camp for Kids, Marshall Youth Club, Movies in the Park, and many other projects. Your support is very much appreciated.