Marshall Lions Club is featuring the 27th Annual Riverfest & Steak and Lobster Dinner Saturday, August 10th, 2019 at Fireman’s Park in Marshall. Activities run all day long with fun for the whole family. Do not miss this family friendly community event! Steak & Lobster will be served from 3:00pm-7:00pm. (Advance ticket sales only)
Activities Include – Download Event Poster Here:
Cash Raffle: $5000 raffle with 30 total cash prizes!!!
$1,000 Grand Prize!!
$5 each or (5) for $20
- Marshall Mad Dash – Forms at Marshall Library or Farmers & Merchants State Bank. 1K fun run at 8:30 with 5K run/walk and 21.5K bike ride at 9:00am. Benefits the Marshall Scholarship Foundation. Contact June at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or you can also signup
- 2019 Car Show poster Registration 7 am to 12pm on August 10th with judging ending at 2:00pm – Purchase of raffle tickets (2) for $10 or (5) for $20 entry. Dash plaques for the first 100 to register. Trophy for “Best of Show” awarded at 3:00 pm. For further details contact Lion Tim Harrison – (608) 279-4417 or tharrison53559TH@gmail.com. (no carry ins or bicycle/pets around cars or motorcycles)
- Craft Fair: Arrive by 8:00 am; Fair from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. $15 entry fee for a 10 x 10 space. Entrants must provide own tables and canopy. Contact April at 692-1895 or email at email@example.com.
- Euchre Tournament – Registration from 9:30 am to 10:30 am with play starting at 11:00 am in the Pavilion. $5 entry fee with 100% payout!
- Bean Bag Tourney: Registration from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm with play starting at 1:30 pm. $20 entry fee per team and 100% payout!
- 2-Person Cardboard Boat Races: (9 and over). We will offer boat building classes at 10am, but may be beneficial to build your entry ahead of time. Cardboard & duct tape will be provided. You bring your own decorations and/or boats. Boats will be on display through out the day, races start at 4:00pm on the Maunesha River. Contact Lion Lee with questions at (608) 655-4474 Boat Race Rules Boat Race Registration – Waiver Boat Race Poster
- Other Fun Activities:
- Bouncy Houses 10 am – 3 pm.
- Marshall FFA Petting Zoo 3:30 – 7:30 pm,
- Silent Auction
- MUSIC: Free music all day and featuring High Energy DJ playing from 7:00 – 11:00 pm in the Pavilion!
Steak & Lobster, other food and desserts:
- Steak & Lobster Dinner: 3 – 7:00 pm advance ticket sales only – call Lion Layne 608-655-4151 or Lion Renee 608-695-6818 for meal tickets. Meals include sweet corn, baby red potatoes and dinner roll.
- Two beef tenderloins $20
- Steak & Lobster tail – $24
- Two Lobster tails – $28
- Hot Coffee and Sweet Treats 6:30 am – 10 am
- Burgers, Brats, Hotdogs available day of: 10 am – 7:00 pm
- Desserts: Totally awesome desserts for sale by the Medina Marvels 4H Club
- Beverages & Bar: Open from 10 am to 11:00 pm
Online ticket sales will end on 7/31/19
Proceeds from this fundraiser go directly toward helping those in need in and around our community. Projects include Coats for Kids (Marshall Schools), eye exams and eyeglasses, hearing aids for those in need, Donor Tissue Driving, support of FFA and other student leadership projects, Lions Camp for Kids, Marshall Youth Club, Lion Camp for Blind, Deaf and Diabetic kids, and many other projects. Your support is very much appreciated.