Marshall Lions RiverFest featuring the 26th Annual Steak and Lobster Dinner is Saturday, August 11th, 2018 at Fireman’s Park in Marshall. Activities run all day long with fun for the whole family. Do not miss this family friendly community event! Steak & Lobster will be served from 3:00pm-7:00pm.
Activities Include – Download Event Poster Here:
- Cash Raffle: $5000 raffle with 30 total cash prizes!!! $1,000 Grand Prize!! – $5 each or (5) for $20 – LIC #ROOOO52OOA-77813
- Car Show Poster 2017 Registration 7 am to 12pm on August 12th with judging ending at 1:00pm – Purchase of a raffle tickets (2) for $10 or (5) for $20 entry. Dash plaques for the first 100 to register. Trophy for “Best of Show” awarded at 3:00 pm. For further details contact Lion Tim Harrison – (608) 279-4417 or tharrison53559TH@gmail.com. (no carry ins or bicycle/pets around cars or motorcycles)
- 2-Person Cardboard Boat Races: (9 and over). We will offer boat building classes at 10am. Cardboard & duct tape will be provided. You bring your own decorations and/or boats. Boats will be on display through out the day, races start at 4:00pm on the Maunesha River. Contact Lion Lee with questions at (608) 655-4474 2017 Boat Race Rules – Boat Race Registration Waiver – Boat Race Poster
- Marshall Mad Dash – Forms at Marshall Library or Farmers & Merchants State Bank. 1K fun run at 8:30 with 5K run/walk and 21.5K bike ride at 9:00am. Benefits the Marshall Scholarship Foundation. Contact June at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or you can also signup online at www.active.com with key word search of “Marshall Mad Dash”
- 2017 Mad Dash Registration
- Bean Bag Tourney: Registration from 11:30am to 12:45pm with play starting at 1:00 pm. You can also register in advance with Lion Phil at email@example.com.$10 per team and 100% payout!
- Euchre Tournament – Registration from 11:30am to 12:00pm with play starting at 12:00pm in the Pavilion at Fireman’s Park. $5 entry fee with 100% payout!
- Tractor Show: Registration 11 am – Noon in parking lot across from Marshall Methodist Church – 318 William Street, Marshall, WI 53559. $10 entry (No cab tractors). Classes: Pre-40, 40-50, 50-60, 60 – 80, present. Tractors on display from Noon to 4 pm with prizes for best in group and furthest traveled. Personalized photos and certificates for all tractors entered! Tractor Show Flyer 2017
- Other Fun Activities: Marshall FFA Petting Zoo 4 – 8 pm, Bouncy Houses 10 am – 3 pm. Free Face painting provided for the kids.
- Craft Fair: Runs from 12:00pm – 7:00pm. $15 entry fee for a 10×10 space. Entrant must provide your own tables and canopy. Max of (44) entries. Contact April at 692-1895.
- MUSIC: Free music all day and featuring High Energy DJ playing from 6:30 – 11:30 pm in the Pavilion!
Steak & Lobster, other food and desserts:
- Steak & Lobster Dinner: 3 – 7:00 pm advance ticket sales only – call Lion Layne 608-655-4151 or Lion Denny 608-576-3837 for meal tickets. Meals include sweet corn, baby red potatoes and dinner roll.
- Two beef tenderloins $19
- Steak & Lobster tail – $22
- Two Lobster tails – $25
- Hot Coffee and Sweet Treats 6:30 am – 10 am
- Burgers, Brats, Hotdogs available day of: 10 am – 7:00 pm
- Desserts: Totally awesome desserts for sale by the Medina Marvels 4H Club
- Beverages & Bar: Open from 10 am to 11:00 pm
Proceeds from this fundraiser go directly toward helping those in need in and around our community. Projects include Coats for Kids (Marshall Schools), eye exams and eyeglasses, hearing aids for those in need, Donor Tissue Driving, support of FFA and other student leadership projects, Lions Camp for Kids, Marshall Youth Club, Lion Camp for Blind, Deaf and Diabetic kids, and many other projects. Your support is very much appreciated.